Disclaimer: This is my absolute honest review of the ItWorks wraps that I purchased from a friend with my money. As of March 2016, I am an official distributor of ItWorks wraps due to falling in love with the products and believing in them.
I purchased a pack of (4) four wraps from a friend who sells them to support her business. I really liked the results when I tried the wrap at her wrap party. My stomach had a lot of cellulite prior to using the wraps, and I had a lot of excess skin from weight fluctuation. The wraps helped tighten and improved the appearance of the skin. I also lose several inches from my waist line.
Here are a few things people should keep in mind before trying the ItWorks wraps:
- You CAN NOT drink alcohol while wrapping, OR after wrapping, not even wine. (This was tough for me!) The wraps are meant to help people who live healthy lifestyles.
- You MUST drink a lot of water. At least 3 or 4 water bottles, and then continue to drink a lot of water over the next 3 days.
- You MUST do this for AT LEAST 4 wraps (4 wraps = 1 full treatment). Results only last as long as you don’t yo-yo diet or fluctuate. Your old habits will only render you old results. Choose a healthy lifestyle that you can stick with.
- Leave the wrap on for ATLEAST 45 minutes. I leave my wraps on while watching a movie. No snacking while wrapping, just water!
- Make sure your skin is clean and let the remaining product/lotion/”liquid gold” they call it, sink into your skin. Let it air dry until your skin is no longer “sticky” to the touch.
I did not gain inches after I stopped using the wraps consistently. I kept my results. Prior to wrapping, a cosmetic surgeon said I would need a mini-tummy tuck to get rid of my excess skin, and there was no other way around it. ItWorks proved that statement wrong.
Here are some of my other opinions about the wraps:
- They are NOT miracle wraps. They work even best in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle. The wraps alone won’t make you slim. I exercised six days a week and followed the Atkins lifestyle. Those pictures on Facebook and on Instagram can be misleading sometimes. My results are real results.
- The wraps will help with the appearance of your skin, and helps you lose inches, but not weight. Your weight will stay the same but your clothes will look and feel better. Example: If I were about to go out with my girls, and was going to wear a crop top, I would wrap the night before, or a few hours prior to going out. The wrap will make your stomach appear firm and not loose (take before and after pics).
- You can wrap any part of your body, except your face. I chose my stomach at first, then cut the wrap in half and did my love handles. You can do your inner thighs, outer thighs, buttocks, arms, any place you want to shrink.
- I am an ITWorks loyal customer and distributor, and because of that I pay a cheaper price than non-loyal customers who pay retail price. I also have perk points that help lower the cost so the price only gets cheaper as you buy more. They actually do work, so you won’t need to keep using them forever. There are a ton of other products that they sell that I have grown to love. I use my perk point to try new products to see how I like them. So far, I like everything and I will be doing more reviews with before and after.
Overall, I think the wraps are worth the $60. If you go to a spa and get a body wrap, you will pay a lot more money, and the results will be the same. I still use the wraps today as an emergency quick fix when necessary. I love the fact that I can do this from the comfort of my home as well.
If you buy these based on my review I hope you get just as good of results. Nothing is worse than spending your hard-earned money on something that does not work.
If you’re looking for a temporary result that will help you lose inches without exercise or diet, you’ve found it. But if you are willing to exercise and eat right the results can be permanent; atleast that’s been my experience.
If you have gotten good or bad results using the ItWorks wraps, leave comments below. More of my results are posted on Instagram @cherished_advice.