Chicken Wings (The Clean Way)
Hello my Cherishables!
I have come up with a method for preparing chicken wings that is yummy, and clean and will fit your budget. I have a tendency of cooking without measuring, so the recipe below should be prepared using your best judgment.
1. Boil your chicken wings in water to get rid of fat, salt, and any other preservatives and dyes.
2. After you chicken wings have come to a boil, pour out the boiled water, and rinse in coriander.
3. Season your chicken wings to taste in a bowl, and add safflower oil to it.
4. Cover a baking sheet with foil, and space the wings out on the cookie sheet.
5. Broil the chicken wings uncovered for about 8 – 10 minutes, or longer if you want them crispier.
The wings will come out crispy and yummy! I created my own ranch dip with a tablespoon of sour cream, a table-spoon of light mayo, parsley flakes, dill weed, sea salt, and garlic powder.
This was the best meal for way fewer calories and required way less ingredients than the store bought stuff. It also saved me a ton of money.
I hope you enjoy,